Terms & Conditions for She Has No Limits
WHO WE ARE
She Has No Limits is a brand name owned by Equal Talent Ltd
Our site is operated by Equal Talent Limited ("this Company/We"), a company registered in England & Wales, Company No. 10560036. Registered Address 1 Abbots Quay, Monks Ferry, Birkenhead, Wirral CH41 5LH. VAT registration number 265292194
PRIVACY STATEMENT (INCLUDING COOKIES)
By joining SHNL as a member you agree to adhere to the terms and conditions of membership outlined below. This agreement is considered to constitute a membership contract between Equal Talent Ltd and the member. If you have any questions or queries please email [email protected] You may also find it useful to take a look at the Member FAQs.
The membership refers to:
- The community platform held on Guild
- Monthly Group Coaching Meetings which are run virtually via Zoom
- Bi-monthly fireside chats and networking which are run virtually via Hopin
- Quarterly coaching webinars which are run virtually via Zoom
- A Virtual Summit
- A Discounted ticket price to the annual conference run virtually via Hopin
- Discounted fees for bespoke 1:1 and Group Coaching
- Membership learning platform and content held on Kajabi
Where feasible and where members' confidentiality is not compromised, recordings of all events will be made available.
Membership commences as soon as the user name and password are issued to the member.
All content received during the duration of the membership will be accessible indefinitely to members irrespective of membership status.
By placing an order for the Membership, you warrant that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
- You are at least 18 years old.
ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR ORDER
The contract between you and us (“Contract”) will be formed when we dispatch the Membership Programme details to you and or you gain access to the membership programme pages on the website.
DISCLAIMER, EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
The information on this website is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
- excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
This Company does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
INFORMATION COLLECTED AND HOW IT IS STORED
What information we collect
We collect three types of information:
- anonymous data that is automatically collected from all visitors and members.
- personal data that visitors voluntarily submit so that we can provide you with a service.
- financial data that visitors voluntarily submit to pay a membership fee
If you supply such information, we will ensure that such information is only used for the purpose for which it was requested and also to ensure that the data is held securely.
We may collect and record information in order for us to understand more about how our site is used and in turn to make sure that the site reflects your needs. To do this we may send cookies to your PC. A cookie is a small file that contains information that allows us to recognise that you have used the site before, but will not contain any personal data.
If you do not want cookies to be stored on your PC it is possible to disable this function within your browser without affecting your navigation around the site.
We will also collect individual anonymised data to 1) support the research and development of new products and services and 2) to use this data to form the basis of an anonymous data trust measuring key data points. This anonymised data may be shared with partners of Equal Talent Ltd.
All information you provide to us is held securely in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
In order to process Direct Debit or Credit Card transactions, we will ask for your card details. In order to do this, you will be directed to a secure area of our site. To ensure the maximum level of security is applied to your data, all transmissions over the internet to and from this area are encrypted using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer).
Credit card and bank detail information is not retained on our web servers but is transferred to our secure internal databases (for the purpose of collecting and recording payments).
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we hold about you in the following ways:
- To provide the services requested, as well as information related to those services.
- Marketing, promotions, notification of events, workshops and training sessions run by Equal Talent and occasionally selected partners.
- To improve our understanding of how our site is used.
- To analyse and assess behaviour and attitudinal data collected from members.
How we store your personal data
PAYMENT - INDIVIDUALS AND ORGANISATIONS
- Payment for membership is made via Stripe and payment is taken immediately.
- Your membership will automatically renew on the anniversary day of joining.
- A minimum of 1 calendar month termination notice is required. Members wishing to cancel their membership should email [email protected]
- Membership payments are non-refundable
- The membership period is agreed at the time of ordering and at renewal.
- If an individual pays directly for a personal membership subscription, the initial membership order is subject to a 14 day cooling off period in which they have the right to cancel their subscription and receive a refund if they have not already downloaded any digital content or attended any member events. Please note that this is not applicable to invoices. This clause complies with the EU Distance Selling Directive and is part of UK law under the Consumer Protection Regulations that relate to distance selling. These regulations do not govern contracts between businesses. After that time refunds can only be made in exceptional circumstances at the discretion of the Membership Manager. Members wishing to cancel their subscription within the 14-day ‘cooling-off’ period should email [email protected]
- Access to the SHNL website is governed by a unique member username and password. This login will continue to work if membership is cancelled, however access to the membership events through the login will be deactivated. Notwithstanding the above 14-day ‘cooling-off’ period clause, no refund will be issued if SHNL has reason to believe that a member has benefitted by downloading membership content, obtaining member discounts or registering for events and conferences during the 14-day period.
- Payment for membership must be made within 30 days of receipt of invoice and we retain the right to revoke membership if fees are not received within this period.
- Each membership period is 12 months which is agreed at the time of ordering and at renewal.
- All logins must be registered with a direct name and email address of the member of staff using the login. If contacts from outside the organisation or users from different sites are linked to the account, or if logins are registered with generic emails, we reserve the right to remove these contacts or to revoke membership.
Terminations and Refunds
The Company has the right to terminate any Services Agreement for any reason, including the ending of services that are already underway. No refunds shall be offered, where a Service is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway.
All delegate bookings and sponsorship fees paid for She Has No Limits events are non-refundable.
Delegate passes may be transferred to an alternative guest if notice is given in writing to [email protected] no less than 5 working days prior to the event.
OUR RIGHT TO SUSPEND OR CANCEL YOUR REGISTRATION:
We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
You can cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing at 1 Abbots Quay, Monks Ferry, Birkenhead, Wirral CH41 5LH or emailing [email protected]. If you do so, you must stop using our site.
The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use our site shall not affect either party's statutory rights or liabilities.
You are solely responsible for evaluating the fitness for a particular purpose of any download, program, and text available through this site. Redistribution or republication of any part of this site or its content is prohibited, including such by framing or other similar or any other means, without the express written consent of the Company. The Company does not warrant that the service from this site will be uninterrupted, timely, or error-free, although it is provided to the best ability. By using this service you thereby indemnify this Company, its employees, agents, and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, howsoever caused.
LINKS TO / FROM WEBSITES
We reserve the right to ask you to remove links to our website from sites which go against the values of She Has No Limits, or may cause the She Has No Limits brand to be compromised. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. This Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
You own any copyright in the text that you post or resources you upload on our website. However, when you post text or upload resources, you expressly grant us a perpetual, unlimited free license to republish that text/resource on our site and to redistribute/make available and/or sell that text/resource in print or electronic form anywhere in the world as part of an edited compilation or otherwise.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
We provide our site in good faith but we can't and don't warrant the completeness, truth, or accuracy of the information or other content or postings found on our site, or their usefulness for any particular purpose. You acknowledge and agree that you bear full responsibility for your own contributions to the website and that we shall not be liable for any action that you or others take or don't take based on your use of or reliance on information provided by us or other users of this website.
We don't promise that your access to our site or its content will be delivered uninterrupted, timely, or error-free, or that the site will be free from viruses or other harmful properties. It is your responsibility to implement satisfactory safeguards and procedures to make sure any files you obtain through our site are free from such contaminations or other harmful properties.
The effect of what is set out here is that you agree that under no circumstances will we be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or other type loss or injury resulting from your use, or downloading of any content on our site.
DISCUSSION AND USER COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS
We encourage debate and the sharing of information between our users.
Your details: You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details in order that we can communicate with you effectively.
Password and security: When you register to use our platforms you will be asked to create a password. In order to prevent fraud, you must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting 1 Abbots Quay, Monks Ferry, Birkenhead, Wirral CH41 5LH or calling 07967 727516 immediately.
If we have reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of our forum, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
You may not use any of our communication systems for any illegal purpose and in particular you will not:
- post or transmit material that infringes the intellectual property rights or other rights of others or post or transmit any material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person as determined by us in our sole discretion
- post or transmit advertisements for or solicitations of business
- after receiving a warning, continue to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or post or transmit comments that are not related to the topic being discussed
- post or transmit chain letters or pyramid schemes
- impersonate another person
- disguise the IP address of the connection used to post any message
- post or transmit any files containing viruses or other harmful computer code
- harvest or otherwise collect or use information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their explicit consent
- allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments or for communicating with other users
- post the same note more than once or “spam”; or
- engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying these areas of our site, or which, in our judgment, exposes us to any liability or detriment of any type
- intentionally make false or misleading statements about investments, their price, or their prospects. If you do, you may be committing a criminal offense.
- post either intentionally or otherwise, any material that could have the effect of manipulating the market value of any investment. This may be a criminal offense.
- give investment advice by way of business or make financial promotions.
Please note that any posting of information on our platforms is the opinion of the person posting only and in no way reflects our opinions or attitudes. We operate an open forum and sometimes messages are posted that are misleading, deceptive, or incorrect. You should not rely on information being accurate or complete. If you do, you do so at your own risk.
We don't commit to monitor the use of the chat forums or our communications systems; we rely on you to inform us if you spot any abuse or inappropriate behaviour, in which case we will review specific postings. If you feel you have been threatened, damaged, or abused in our chat forums or via our communications systems that we operate or if you believe any infringement of your rights may have occurred through our site please contact us.
We reserve the right (but we are not obliged) to do any or all of the following:
- record the communications in chat forums and communications systems
- investigate a claim that any one or more communication does not conform to the terms of this clause and determine in our sole discretion to remove or request the removal of the communication(s)
- remove without notice communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms
- terminate a user's access to post messages to any or all of these areas
- monitor, edit or disclose any communication in these areas.
- edit or remove any communication(s) posted on our website, regardless of whether such communication(s) breaches these Terms.
If you disagree with a decision of a member (e.g. comment flagged as inappropriate), you should appeal via Contact Us.
Any decision we make to remove or request the removal of any communication or to terminate or suspend the posting privileges of any member shall be final and binding. The termination or suspension of posting privileges shall apply to any and all user accounts that may have been used by that person, whether or not opened by that person.
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using the Site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on the Site. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information, and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
PLATFORMS USED IN SUPPORT OF THE MEMBERSHIP OFFER
By joining the events you agree to their T&C's
We do not take responsibility or liability for loss of service if it’s their fault.
DISCUSSION AND USER COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS - INDEMNITY
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless us, our directors, officers, employees, and licensors from and against any claim, liability, cost, damage, or loss we may incur (including reasonable legal fees) as a result of any material that you post or transmit on our communication forums or via our communication systems, any actions you take which disrupt access to and/or the functioning of our site or any breach by you of your obligations under these Terms.
The content of the Membership Programmes is protected by copyright. You may not reproduce the Membership Programmes, or any part of them, nor do any other acts restricted by copyright in a work.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Equal Talent Ltd is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site and in the material published on it. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off copies, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Site for your personal reference only. You may not distribute any downloaded extracts electronically save for storage or back up purposes on your own computer.
- You must not modify the paper or electronic copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- You must not remove or alter indications of patents, copyright, trademarks, brand names, or other rights of intellectual or industrial property from the Site or the materials obtained through the Site.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on the Site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the materials on the Site for commercial purposes.
- If you print off, copy or download any part of the Site in breach of these terms and conditions, your right to use the Site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
- If you believe we are infringing your intellectual property rights, or those of a third party, please notify us by contacting us at [email protected] Your notification should contain, inter alia: (1) a description of the intellectual property rights that are allegedly being infringed; (2) a description of the alleged infringement; (3) a description of the location of the allegedly infringing materials (4) your contact details.
We have several different e-mail addresses for different queries. These, and other contact information, can be found on our Contact Us link on our website or via Company literature or via the Company’s stated telephone.
If you have joined She Has No Limits you are automatically opted in to receive emails from She Has No Limits, Equal Talent Ltd, and chosen third parties. You can opt-out of these emails on your profile page, selecting 'Edit', followed by 'Profile', and uncheck the boxes in the 'Opt-In' section.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (“Force Majeure Event”).
- A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
- Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action.
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic, or other natural disasters.
- Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport, or other means of public or private transport.
- Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
- The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
- Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
- If we fail, at any time during the term of a Contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under the Contract or any of these terms and conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
- A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
- No waiver by us of any of these terms and conditions shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing.
If any of these terms and conditions or any provisions of a Contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
We intend to rely upon these terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them in relation to the subject matter of any Contract. While we accept responsibility for statements and representations made by our duly authorised agents, please make sure you ask for any variations from these terms and conditions to be confirmed in writing. In that way, we can avoid any problems surrounding what we and you are expected to do.
OUR RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system’s capabilities.
- You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order the Programmes from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you).
If you have any concerns about these terms and conditions, please contact [email protected]
The laws of England and Wales govern these Terms and Conditions and the English courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction in any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site including any non-contractual obligations.
If any of these Terms and Conditions are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining terms will continue to apply.
Failure of the Company to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions and any Agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or of any Agreement or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision.